In case you were wondering, some of the parts to make my groovy Rough Riders were sculpted by Rob at Curious Constructs.

Tuesday 23 October 2012

New officers for the meat works!


Having decided to kill off my officers in the style of Colonel Scipio's army I have made up various new officers to lead my men. As I fight battles I’ll give these guys names and background stories. I have only just started their painting but here is where I'm at:


A little bit of dabbling with green stuff for jackets and tunics. 
I also need commissars to kill off as well:
Time to get busy busy busy!

2 comments:

  1. SO jealous of your RT commissars! O_o

    Lots of lovely character abounding in these mini's sir. Each little added GS or head swap really making them pop. I'll be eagerly awaiting any background you might be able to give them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dai! It took awhile to track down the RT commissars but I'm glad I did. It also allows me to use the current commissar models as officers.
      My green stuffing skills are slowly getting better. slowly.

      Delete