In case you were wondering, some of the parts to make my groovy Rough Riders were sculpted by Rob at Curious Constructs.

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Victoria lamb's Praetorian conversions kits!


If you haven't seen these yet .....you better check them out!

http://www.victorialamb.com/store.html

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Victoria-Miniatures/162170277152776#!/pages/Victoria-Miniatures/162170277152776




Victoria has made up some amazing cavalry conversion kits.






And Praetorian heads & torsos 


Guns and Arms are coming soon



and there are stacks of other goodies too! 






Legs are on there way too!


I have a few of these now and they are even better in real life. Easy to work with, great detail and a nice scale for 40k. 

Thank you Victoria for brining us these great kits. We are not all talented enough to sculpt up our own golden daemon level models, but now we can add cool, unique models like yours to our collection! 

Finally my Praetorian army that hasn't change in appearance since 1997 will be getting reinforcements! Tally ho!

3 comments:

  1. Already placed an order! Looking forward to experimenting with them they look brilliant! I've already made my highland guard so I'm going to have to try and make some storm troopers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. storm troopers- Nice! I'm glad I never got around to using my kilts now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for Praetorian conversion bits for years! Pretty much every time I think of fielding an IG army. Thanks for the tip off.

    ReplyDelete