In case you were wondering, some of the parts to make my groovy Rough Riders were sculpted by Rob at Curious Constructs.

Monday 30 January 2012

Hey, I know those chaps!

I Just saw these shots on the Warhammer World face book page for Throne of Skulls. When the first one popped up I said with a grin "Hey that's Gravis' work!"

Facebook-Throne of Skulls Jan 2012

Breathtaking stuff Col. Gravis. Its great to see Ackland and the Duelist out and about (my most favored models of all time)!
Colonel Ackland
The Duelist









So, it looks like a best army nominee... did they win?

2 comments:

  1. Nice catch! Yes was up there for the Throne of Skulls and picked up a nomination, Best Army went to a lovely Eldar Exodite army though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Gravis: A nomination is nothing to be sneeze at, I think your army is one of those instantly loved armies and I'm sure there are lots of prizes in-store for them.

    @ Uniteallaction: Thanks for dropping by, I'm now enjoying your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete